"Atticus, he was real nice..."
His hands were under my chin, pulling up the cover, tucking it in around me.
"Most people are, Scout, when you finally see them."
He turned out the light and went into Jem's room. He would be there all night, and he would be there when Jem waked up in the morning. To Kill a Mockingbird, Harper Lee
'It is not often that someone comes along who is a true friend and a good writer. Charlotte was both." Charlotte's Web, E.B. White
Thanks Janice, for starting this. Sandra
3 comments:
I love Charlotte's Web!
Haha, yep, both of these book endings were listed among the finalists! :)
Sandra, you'll be sad to hear that I've never READ Charlotte's Web... only seen the movie! :o
Sandra, I love all of your book quotes. Thanks for sharing.
I am in KY staying with my Dad while my mom and sister take a short trip to DC.
I am trying to relax but continue to think of everything I need to do at home!!!!
Judy
Post a Comment